Tax House has over 20 years of industry and more than 50 years of accumulated accounting and tax preparation experience, Tax House has the best minds in the business to get you the highest tax credit allowed for your individual and company needs. We can assist in national and international tax laws worldwide and help in the registering of corporate structures that will give you the best protection and tax benefits.
Staff Accountant – US
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for clients.
- Responsibilities include preparing and examining accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports.
- Producing monthly financial statements
- Reconciliation of clients’ bank accounts and merchant account reconciliation.
- Assisting business owners with understanding and use of financial statements for decision making.
- Developing budgets and other financial reporting.
- Ensuring adherence to standard requirements.
- Setting up accounting systems for new clients and bringing records up to date.
- Working closely with firm principals and clients. Developing strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work, and the highest professional integrity.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end closings, and annual financial statement audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or closely related
- At least 2 years of experience
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and work with multiple clients simultaneously
- Great level of attention to detail and deadline oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and client relation skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Tax House LLP is an Equal opportunity
Posting Date: 08/22/2022
Posting End Date: 09/05/2022
Accountant – US
Provide accounting information, analysis and reports.
State / Region / Province
Deerfield Beach, FL
Days & Hours:
Full-Time position. Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm.
This position do not require travel.
TAX HOUSE LLP